ARE YOU READY TO REVOLUTIONIZE YOUR HEALTH?
Join us at one of our upcoming events where we team up with leading thought leaders and keynote speakers to discuss the latest information on a low carb keto lifestyle.
Metabolic disease, Type 2 Diabetes and obesity, to name a few, are a crippling reality in our world today. Driven by rising obesity, Type 2 Diabetes is among the most common of all chronic diseases with just over 29 million people in the USA being diabetic. The affected population is growing fast, with nearly 2 million new diagnoses each year. The numbers are staggering and the consequences of uncontrolled blood sugar can be severe.
TOPICS OF DISCUSSION
- The Science of carbohydrate and fat metabolism, insulin resistance, inflammation and chronic metabolic disease and how these can be reversed.
- The relationship between unhealthy refined and processed foods and chronic illness.
- How to become a FAT burning machine!
- How a Keto or Low Carb lifestyle is easy to sustain for a lifetime.
- Regain control of your life & your food cravings.
- The benefits of living a low carb lifestyle and what that means.