The AdaptMeal is a Low Carb, Grain Free, Seed Free Meal: Every 30g serving contains 10g fat, 11g protein, 7g total carbs and 2g net carbs. There are no artificial chemicals or flavors and only the very best ingredients were used making it delicious.
This product along with the Adapt FatShots and CoffeeShots ARE NOT heat sensitive.
AdaptMeal is unique because it can be used to make any of the following
- Bread crumb alternative
You might like these recipes
- Chicken, Fish, Meat or Vegetables
- Fresh herbs
- Served with: Salad or vegetables
- Coconut oil to fry.
Beat the eggs in a bowl, dip the protein or vegetable into the egg batter, place the egg covered protein or vegetable into a bowl of AdaptMeal mixture (coat well), cook or bake.
- Coconut or Almond milk / heavy cream / water or liquid of your choice.
- (Optional) Few Berries, nuts and/or sweetener.
Pour small amount of Coconut / Almond milk / heavy cream / water into a bowl, add sweetener (if desired) and stir, add AdaptMeal and stir, to thicken add additional AdaptMeal, for a thinner consistency, add additional liquid. Can be served hot or cold.
- Coconut or Almond milk / heavy cream / liquid of your choice.
- Coffee / vanilla / berries, dark chocolate or ingredient of your choice.
- Optional (sweetener)
Place ingredients into a blender, blend until desired consistency, enjoy.
- AdaptMeal (2 cups)
- Eggs (1 egg)
- Flavouring Vanilla and almond essence.
- Sweetener of choice (3 tablespoons) depending on preference
- Butter (4.40 OZ)
- Optional Nuts
Pre heat oven to 390 degrees F, Mix the ingredients into a bowl, when well mixed, roll into small balls and place on butter greased baking tray, take a fork and press gently in the centre to flatten the cookie balls. Place into the oven for between 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden brown. Allow to cool and enjoy.
- 7-8 eggs
- 2/3 cup AdaptMeal
- Add water until desired thickness (mix until creamy)
- Optional toppings:
- Topping Chocolate CoffeeShot
- Optional Sweetener/cinnamon sprinkled on top if desired
Spread on a frying pan with a little coconut oil, into a pancake shape, flip when brown slightly. Serve like a traditional pancake