If you’re missing your oatmeal, this is the cereal to beat! A unique blend of nuts, fiber and cocoa, this Choc-Chip Cereal is Low in Carbs, Grain Free, Seed Free “cereal” with no added sugars. Mix with either Milk, Cream, Yogurt or Dairy Free alternative i.e. Almond or Coconut Milk, stir and enjoy. Can be eaten hot or cold, runny (as in a shake) or firm (as in a cereal).
Serving Size: 390g
Servings Per Container: 13
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 142||Calories from Fat 90|
|Total Fat 10g||15%|
|Saturated Fat 7g||35%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 6g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 4g||16%|
|Vitamin A 0%||Vitamin C 9%|
|Calcium 6%||Iron 14%|
Packet contains 13 servings. It checks all the boxes and meets all the stringent guidelines of the Low Carb lifestyle as per Dr. Westman. (A pioneer in the treatment of Obesity), to bring “Cereal” back to Low-Carb!
Have it your way! – Use as a Cereal, Shake or Crumbing. Make Crepes, Cookies, Shakes and so much more! All recipes available to preview on our website.
1 Bag 390g = 13 servings. Per 30g: 6g TOTAL carbs – 2g NET carbs – 10g Protein – 4g Fiber – 1g Sugar.
Whey Protein Concentrate, Pea Protein, Desiccated Coconut, Almonds, Macadamias, MCT Oil Powder, Cocoa Nibs, Cocoa Powder, Vanilla Powder, Salt & Stevia.
– AdaptMeal (2 Heaping tablespoons 30g)
– Coconut or Almond milk / heavy cream / water or liquid of your choice.
– (Optional) Few Berries, nuts and/or sweetener.
Pour a small amount of Coconut / Almond milk / heavy cream / water into a bowl, add sweetener (if desired) and stir, add AdaptMeal and stir, to thicken add additional AdaptMeal, for a thinner consistency, add additional liquid. Can be served hot or cold.
– Keto Cereal (2 Heaping tablespoons 30g)
– Coconut or Almond milk / heavy cream / liquid of your choice.
– Coffee / vanilla / berries, dark chocolate or ingredient of your choice.
– Optional (sweetener)
Place ingredients into a blender, blend until desired consistency, enjoy.
– Keto Cereal (2 cups)
– Eggs (1 egg)
– Flavouring Vanilla and almond essence.
– Sweetener of choice (3 tablespoons) depending on preference
– Butter (4.40 OZ)
– Optional Nuts
Pre heat oven to 390 degrees F, mix the ingredients into a bowl, when well mixed, roll into small balls and place on butter greased tray, take a fork and press gently into the centre to flatten the cookie balls. Place into the oven for between 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden brown. Allow to cool and enjoy.
– 7-8 eggs
– 2/3 cup AdaptMeal
– Add water until desired thickness (mix until creamy)
– Optional toppings:
– Topping Keto Coffee Shot
– Optional Sweetener/cinnamon sprinkled on top if desired
– Spread on a frying pan with a little coconut oil into a pancake shape, flip when slightly browned. Serve like a traditional pancake.