SUMMER MONTHS – ‘COLD SHIPPING’ IS CURRENTLY IN EFFECT
We love creating and shipping your favorite low-carb treats all year round, even though shipping in hot weather can be a tricky business. We take further precautions during the months of April through mid-October. (See below for cold shipping details).
Please note, no returns accepted due to Covid-19 until further notice.
1. What should I do if my order arrives melted/partially melted?
Simply take the bars out of the box, and place them in the refrigerator until they solidify. They may not look as pretty but they are perfectly safe to eat (some people prefer keeping them in the refrigerator all year round).
2. Do you ship bars differently during the warmer months of April through October?
Yes, during the warmer months, we include ‘cold shipping’ (insulated liner and cold-pack) with each order. This still does not guarantee your order will arrive in perfect condition, but it greatly minimizes the risk of melting during transit.
3. Do you offer faster shipping options during the months of April through October?
Yes, we ship 2-3 day Priority Mail during the months of April through mid-October.
4. What days of the week do you ship and how fast is my order processed?
During the summer months, we ship Monday through Thursday only, to limit transit time. This ensures your order does not sit in a non-air-conditioned facility over the weekend. Orders are processed the next business day, so if you place your order on a Thursday, it will only leave our facility the following Monday.
5. How many ice packs do you use per order?
We use 1 x 16 oz cold-pack per 3 boxes or less, and 2 x 16 oz cold-packs on orders of four boxes or more. We also include an insulated liner to further minimize melting during transit.
6. How long do cold packs last?
Typically, 24 to 48 hours depending on the temps (we use reusable cold packs so go ahead and refreeze them to use again).
7. What if I don’t like the bars I order, may I return them?
We are not accepting refunds at this time due to the pandemic. Taste is subjective. We suggest ordering one of our small variety packs first before investing in a full-size box of bars.
8. What if I want to taste a bar first, do you offer free samples?
We do not offer free samples so we suggest you try one of our variety packs first, before investing in a full box.
9. Are your bars available in stores?
As of now, they are only available in a few stores within the Los Angeles area. If you would like Adapt bars to be available in a store you frequent, we would love you to request them by talking to your local store manager.
10. How do I contact someone if I still have a question?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org